Lafontaine Area Shoreline Homeowners Association
Formed in 2015, LASHA is a non-profit association representing homeowners with beachfront and off-beach properties in the Lafontaine area of Georgian Bay.
The community is comprised of 185 beachfront and over 1,000 off-beach residences in the Lafontaine shoreline area between Trillium Lane and the 18th Concession and Cedar Point Road to the north. It was established in as a result of Tiny Township Council adopting a five year strategic plan that encourages community involvement and whereas this specific shoreline area did not have an organized association representing it.
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the...
- Establishing a functional community watch program
- Co-ordinating community events and forums
- Promoting of member home based businesses
- Regularly communicating about what is happening in our community
- Carrying out periodic surveying to ensure that the opinion of every member is heard
- Providing a forum for input & discussion on the future development of our community
- When necessary, making representations on matters affecting the interests of LASHA members
- Ensuring our local politicians remember their election promises
- Being an active voice in how our tax dollars are spent
- Developing a transparent and inclusive membership development program
- Being proactive, not reactive